Giving Tuesday at Joymongers
We had a wonderful turnout at our Giving Tuesday event at Joymongers. Guilford County Animal Resource Center brought several adoptable dogs to give them a break from the shelter and a chance to socialize. Our wonderful sponsors donated incredible auction items and all proceeds went to our program delivery.
REGISTERING A TEAM?
Get your game on! Register to compete or just come hang out and support! Raffle items, adoptable dogs, food trucks, and great beer! Come see us and bring a friend!
JOYMONGERS BREWERY GREENSBORO
MAY 21ST AT NOON
• Teams consist of two players and must have one player 21+ with $1 membership to Joymongers paid before play. (Membership to be paid day of tournament upon check-in.) This fee will be donated to Friends of Guilford County Animal Shelter.
• Entry fee is $40 per team and should be paid in one installment online. DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT IS APRIL 30th.
• Players will receive t-shirt and welcome bag after check-in. All teams will start at noon. Please check in no later than 11:45. Draw will be posted on site.
• Event starts at noon, Saturday, May 21st at Joymongers Brewery - Greensboro location 576 N. Eugene St. In event of rain, the event will be held the following day, Sunday the 22nd.
• Cornhole sets/bags will be provided.
• Snacks and non-alcohic drinks will be provided for players. Beer, wine and cocktails available for purchase from Joymongers. Food truck will be on site.
• Two out of three games determine winner to move to next round. Single elimination; no consolation rounds. First to 21 or over wins the game. Team does not have to hit 21 exactly to win.
• Limit 32 teams.
• No refunds on entry fees but can be transferred to another prospective team.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
Blue Denim Real Estate